[WBEL-users] Truetype fonts

Grant Mills gmills@rdinstruments.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:05:09 -0700

If you are using an X-server on your PC, then I think you need to check
which fonts are available with that.   I use Cygwin and X.  I haven't
played with fonts very much there but I imagine that you need to perform
what "first last" wrote (or the equivalent) on the end running the
x-server.

I'm assuming this is remote because of the line stating that you use
Putty.

Hope this helps.

Grant Mills