[WBEL-users] RHEL

David González Romero dgr@snap.cu
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 01:25:41 -0400 (CDT)

> Ganeshram Iyer said:
>> Hello all,
>> Had a quick question. I have been using WBEL for the last few months and
>> have been totally satisfied but now have an option to move to RHEL. The
>> WBEL that we get is the ES version (at least thats what mine says). The
>> options with RHEL that I have are only WS or AS. Which would be the
>> better

I think... is much better WBEL. Maby you want use WBEL how WS, is my
experience, and is good. I have WBEL whit KDE 3.1, OpenOffice 1.1 (not
provider in cd of WBEL, i download of the mirror to openoffice.org), and
so many programs about many objetives (K3b for burn cd, ClamAv for
Antivirus Protection, YUM for upgrade, and...)But you can see the Aurox
Linux http://www.aurox.org/, is the nice distribution for desktop, and
100% clon of Fedora Core 2 whit RHEL-WS... I don´not about the maintenance
for this distribution... but i thik WBEL is very nice and portable to many
user whit different formation about the computer program and use the
operatim system.

Regards,
David

Tec. David Gonzalez Romero
- Miembro Coordinador de Linux Cuba
- Activista del Grupo de Usuarios Linux-Habana
http://www.linux.cu/
Linux counter: 242534