[WBEL-users] Google Alert - "beau.org/pipermail/whitebox-users"

Grant Mills gmills@rdinstruments.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:47:52 -0700

I believe that Thomas is referring to archive viewing via the web,
because Thomas refers to html generation.  I've seen on lots of websites
the "obfuscation" of e-mail addresses as described.  This, I believe,
is mostly to prevent harvesters from gathering addresses from the
archive.

We don't worry on the actual lists because Spammers don't subscribe.

I'm only guessing so please keep criticism constructive.

Grant