[WBEL-users] Determining the Cause of a Kernel Panic

Greg Knaddison Greg Knaddison <greg.knaddison@gmail.com>
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 21:37:41 -0600

Hi,

How confident are you that it's a software issue and not a hardware
issue?  Or are you open to all ideas and just looking for more clues
to the cause?

I had a machine that would die randomly and it really frustrated me
until I pinned it down to times when the processor was being used
intensively....and then to the fact that there was a piddly small fan
on the processor.

Greg