[WBEL-users] Wondering about RedHat

Rafael Baquero S. rbaqueros@yahoo.com.mx
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:31:52 -0500

I absolutelly agree with you.

Now I have one question I?

Should WB updates follow RHEL updates as soon as posible or should a time
period be allowed for RHEL updates to be tested? What would be correct amount
of time to wait for security updates, bug fixes, etc? Or maybe a policy of
double checking RHEL updates could be established?

Maybe the time has come for a Whitebox REL (Reliable Enterprise Linux).

Regards.

Rafael.