Fwd: [WBEL-users] #whitebox channel on Freenode

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:03:58 CDT 2005

FWIW, FYI, a response from Donavan which he is unable to post on the list.

I agree with John H. that it's important that people don't get so busy
arguing over unimportant things that the real work (rebuilding and
helping other rebuilders/users) gets bogged down.  That said, I also
feel it's important to have some diversity in the rebuilds.

I don't see how the context changes the meat of the comments.  I'm not
sure what the meat of the comments warrants in resposne.

Regards,
Greg