[WBEL-users] VMWare

Karl-Koenig Koenigsson koenigsson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 06:38:38 CST 2005

Thanks, that did the trick!

Of course should I have checked the VMWare KB but the sheer size of
that thing is just so intimidating. I have tried on other matters to
search for info there but I always drown in a multitude of answers. I
have so fat not been able to phrase my questions good enough, I guess.

Thank you, everybody! You have saved me quite a lot of work -- I have
this application that runs on WBEL and I was dying to get it onto my
laptop in an orderly manner. I have a dual boot system on the laptop
right now and that works but it is not as flexible as I would like,
hence my interest in VMWare.

I have tried for quite a while to get this to work with other linuxes
but there are always compatibility issues and the best thing is always
to use the deployment environment as much as possible.

Thanks again!

   Karl-Koenig Koenigsson