[WBEL-users] WBEL 3.0r2, DVD, Bittorrent

Alexandre Aufrere loopkin at nikosoft.net
Wed May 18 03:03:37 CDT 2005

John Morris a écrit :
> On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 15:22, Alexandre Aufrere wrote:
>

>>Yes, yes i know, question is : does it work on Via C3, which is i686
>>minus some features ?
>

> Gotta have at least a Nehemiah to qualify as a 686 according to this
> Gentoo page:
>
> http://www.epiawiki.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=EpiaInstallingGentoo

Should i understand that it is a GCC-related issue (namely the flags
used to compile WBEL4 packages) ?

That Debian page seemed to suggest it was more related to specific libs
(openssl, especially, and the kernel, of course):
http://five.nocrew.org/via/debian.html

Well, anyway, i've seen that you seem aware of the glitch:
http://beau.org/pipermail/whitebox-devel/2005-April/001188.html
So i understand that you didn't manage to make them work on C3s. That's
a pity. Well, we'll go CentOS on the C3s. But i think RH's making a
mistake on that one.

Anyway, thanx for your great work !