[WBEL-users] Yum missing packages for WBEL4?

Jon jonem at spray.se
Wed Nov 23 06:54:34 CST 2005

Ok, but ubuntu is the first distribution where I used the OS' GUI and it
worked without problem (for adding and removing). I have removed and
added servers and programs extensively to test and I only got one
problem so far. It really works. I'm not saying that other linux distros
don't. I've been using Linux for 8 years.

Thanks for the tip though.

Best Regards - Jon