[WBEL-users] Upgrade Path

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:29:55 CST 2006

I recently had a problem with my computer and I had to choose which
distribution install now.. ( I was user of WBEL 3.0 and 4.0). At
least, I decide to use Fedora Core 6. Just because I needed some
features and updates that were impossible to get with the actual WBEL
staff.

Of course, althoug politely, John refushes help in the past. But I saw
this, after a lot of people complain about that rejecting: I offer my
help, my machine and my time, and nobody answered
(http://beau.org/pipermail/whitebox-users/2006-October/007689.html)

I love whitebox linux, stable, nice, easy, good RHEL clone... but no
one can managed this monster alone.

All of us can keep WBEL alive, but not a single people. That includes
John Morris. I appreciate his job, but now whitebox is not an active
project (excepting this list, and it is not also very active...)

My offer is still valid.

Best Regards