[WBEL-users] connect to internet

Vic whitebox at beer.org.uk
Sun Nov 2 09:42:53 CST 2008

> OK i have the driver and installed by rpm and nothing
> symbolic link for modem has not modem protacals and
> modem is busy when tryed to query.

OK, you've given us a whole load of *your interpretation* of what has
happened, but no *information* upon which any of us can base any help.

You're looking more and more like a troll.

If you want help, you need to supply information. If you only supply
interpretation, you'll be frustrated. It is your choice, and none of us
can make it for you.

> and i have wasted a week trying to get a pci modem to work
> and your only helpfull responce was try another os
> sad ;<

One person suggested that; it most certainly wouldn't be my recommendation.

> how can you call whitehat a os with little to no support
> for its users.

*Whitebox*.

And if you feel hard done-by, you are entitled to a 100% refund in the
purchase price.

Alternatively, you could tell us what is going on - as opposed to what you
think you can infer from that. As we've asked several times.

> it feels like you took a redhat distro rebranded it and slaped
> a label on it and throw it out.

Yes. That's exactly what it is. If you want paid-for support, pay for it.

> your not sure how to run it support it or anything else.

On the contrary - we know how to run it, support it, and a number of
things besides.

But if you want support, you need to supply that information without which
no support is possible. You're not so good at doing that.

Vic.