[WBEL-users] min spec

Vic whitebox at beer.org.uk
Tue Oct 7 19:53:15 CDT 2008

> I have looked over every readme faq and list and am yet to find one page
> listing the minimum hardware required to run whitehat on.

*Whitebox*

> I have a really old computer i wanted to use it on.
> so does anyone know the answer plz give me a shout;?

What do you want to run it on?

I've got a P2/133Mhz laptop with 32MB of RAM running WBEL3 with a
graphical desktop. It's slow, but it does what I want.

If you want to run it on a processor less than a 686, you may have to do
some rebuilding of your own. But you'll be able to get something
working...

Vic.