[WBEL-users] min spec

Patrick patrickmoelands at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 05:39:10 CDT 2008

2008/10/8 Rogue Spider <rogue_spider at yahoo.com>:
> I have looked over every readme faq and list and am yet to find one page listing the minimum hardware required to run whitehat on.
> I have a really old computer i wanted to use it on.
> so does anyone know the answer plz give me a shout;?

It all comes down to what you want to do.
Running it in textmode only, than almost any computer will do.
But running it with Gnome or KDE will demand some more.

I had it running graphically on an old laptop (Pentium 3, 333Mhz with
128MB ram).
It did almost everything, but very sloooooow.

Regards,
Patrick